If too much stress is messing with your life, then it’s time to do something about it . . . by tapping into the power of Stress Mastery 101: a 90 minute video training program.
From: Neil F Neimark M.D.
As a board certified family physician, I take care of people every day whose lives and health are damaged and upset by improperly managed stress.
I’ll always remember the first time I realized how much stress can affect people’s health . . .
I was an intern in family medicine working in the emergency room at mount caramel hospital in Columbus Ohio. About every 2 to 3 weeks I would get a call late in the evening to come down to the emergency room and see a patient named Margaret.
Margaret story is fascinating. She would develop severe congestive heart failure which would cause fluid to back up into her lungs causing her to be extremely short of breath.
Virtually everyone of these visits was the same. I would examine Margaret and detect the fluid level in her lungs. I would then confirm it with a chest x-ray. And then I would perform a procedure on her called A pleurocentesis, where – after injecting a local anesthetic, I would insert a needle into her back – entering into the pleural space around her lungs (where the fluid had accumulated) and drain off about 2 quarts of fluid.
I would then do a follow-up chest x-ray to make sure we didn’t puncture her lung, and I would send her back home to be followed up as an outpatient.
Now the interesting thing about Margaret is that she seemed to return about every three weeks to require this procedure. When I would ask her if she forgot to take her medications or changed her diet anyway she would always say no. Upon further programming, it didn’t take me long to realize what was happening. Virtually every time before she came into the emergency room, it was after an argument with her husband.
They would fight and squabble about something and he would get upset with her and she would get upset with him – and before you knew it – her stress level was so high that her blood pressure would go up, her heart rate would increase and the heart muscle itself – which was already weakened from her congestive heart failure – would not have the strength to be able to pump the blood efficiently – and fluid would quickly back up into her lungs, causing severe shortness if breath and triggering her visit to the ER.
Margaret’s case is a perfect example of a stress-related medical disorder. When Margaret became stressed, the underlying weakness in her heart prevented it from keeping up with the demands of the stress and it would throw her completely out of whack, causing her significant shortness of breath – that required a visit to the ER in order to get better.
Though Margaret’s case is a bit dramatic, the same problem occurs in literally dozens of stress-related medical disorders.
In diabetes, the stress can trigger an adrenal response that causes the liver to produce too much blood sugar and throws the entire diabetic condition out of control.
In cancer patients, the very fear and anxiety about experiencing the side effects of chemotherapy can trigger what is called anticipatory nausea and vomiting. This is a condition where just thinking about going to chemotherapy triggers the same nausea and vomiting that might occur while the actual chemotherapy is being administered, but it happens without any chemotherapy being administered. It is the mere thought of going to chemotherapy the triggers the nausea and vomiting.
In Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the stress and anxiety that patients experience in their daily life can trigger a full-blown attack of IBS. This may cause diarrhea, constipation and cramping that last weeks. In this case the stress response is directed towards the gastrointestinal tract.
Virtually every case of stress-related medical disorders involves what is called the weak link theory.
Think of the body has a system a collection of systems linked together like the links in a chain. We have a circulatory system, a nervous system, gastrointestinal system, and the musculoskeletal system.
Each one of us has a weak link and when stress is applied to our lives it is like pulling on the ends of the chain. There is always one weak link that will break first under stress. If you weak link is in the nervous system, it may trigger a migraine headache or a cluster headache. If you week link is in the gastrointestinal’s system, it may cause an outbreak of irritable bowel syndrome. If you’re weak link is the heart, it may cause about of congestive heart failure. Your weak link is your coronary arteries, it may cause angina and even a heart attack.
It is in this way that stress console dramatically and sometimes irreversibly cause a worsening of our health and medical condition. The sad fact is that something usually is temporary as stress can cause permanent damage if we don’t learn how to manage that stress effectively.
The entire experience in my early training with Margaret’s case made me realize three things…
- Stress is more than a simple annoyance. It can be life threatening
- Most patients and most people are unaware that stress can so dramatically affect their physical health.
- If I was going to be an effective doctor who was able to care effectively for all my patients I needed to become an expert at recognizing the problems that stress can cause and an expert at helping people to overcome those problems.
AND THAT’S WHAT THIS VIDEO TRAINING PROGRAM IS ALL ABOUT: helping you to understand the damaging effects of stress on your physical health and emotional well-being and giving you some effective and proven strategies to help you overcome those damaging effects.
If you want to achieve lasting health, vitality and fulfillment in life then you must have a strategy in place to help you manage stress. Stress is the great derailer and it will throw even your most sincere plans for happiness and success careening wildly off track down into some empty and lonely ravine. And with it – all your hopes for your children, your family, your job and your life.
With the Stress Mastery 101 – 90 minute video training course, you can learn almost everything you need to know to avoid the health damaging effects of too much stress.
Whether you actually apply what you know is – of course – up to you. But the first step is certainly learning the details of the stress response and how it can affect the health of you and your loved ones.
Over the last 30 years as a medical doctor, I’ve been able to help hundreds of patients with significant stress related medical problems get back on the road to greater health happiness and well-being.
Why not let me help you? You can become a stress master.
My name is Dr. Neil Neimark and I am a board certified family physician who graduated from the Ohio State University College of medicine in 1981.
I have had the privilege of studying with some of the finest stress experts and preventive medicine doctors in the world. From Herbert Benson MD, founder of the relaxation response to Bernie Siegel MD, Yale author and surgeon who was at the forefront of the mind-body movement.
You won’t get this valuable information anywhere else.
What you will learn in this 90 minute fun-filled, fact-filled exploration of stress medicine is a compilation of over 30 years of my experience as a medical doctor.
This includes the fundamental aspects of stress as well as some of the cutting edge research in functional medicine and the biological systems approach to stress.
Additionally you will be introduced to some of the most powerful and timeless principles of stress mastery they come from the wisdom of philosophers and sages throughout history.
And to make it extra fun and interesting, I’ve included some of the modern-day wisdom of the great Yogi Berra, the New York Yankees catcher from the 1950s. Yogi is famous first such profound wisdom as the following “If you come to a fork in the road, take it!”
Here is just some of what you’re about to discover:
- The frontal lobes are the seat of higher consciousness, compassion and purpose. It is activation of the left prefrontal cortex that decreases the fight or flight response.
- You can activate the left prefrontal cortex through mindfulness (being aware and fully present in the moment – without ruminating about the past or worrying about the future), compassion, flow (being fully engaged in meaningful activity) and developing a sense of meaning or purpose in life.
- The activation of the fight or flight response is unconscious, automatic and predictable, whereas evoking the relaxation response (which is the physiologic antidote to the fight or flight stress response) occurs only with conscious effort. In other words, you must practice relaxation, whereas stress comes automatically.
- Zebras don’t get ulcers because they don’t ruminate about the past or worry about the future – they are in the moment and their life is filled with serenity punctuated by short periods of extreme terror, as when a tiger is chasing them.
- Your thoughts and feelings are chemical. As stated by Norman Cousins, “the mind converts our ideas and expectations into biochemical realities.”
This training was originally created for my high-level concierge patients interested in maintaining the highest level of health and preventative well-being – and that is why it will not be available at this price for long.
This 90 minute video training will eventually sell for a price of at least $47 and become a lead product in our stress mastery fundamentals video training series. When that happens this offer could very possibly come down and access to this valuable information will only be part of the larger video training series. In other words, don’t delay. Enroll now at this very reduced price of $12.19, which will only be available for a limited period of time.
When you enroll in this special Stress Mastery 101 video training course, I’m going to throw in two very special reports as a powerful bonus.
The first report is titled “Emergency Stress Reduction Journaling and the second report is titles, “Five Things You Absolutely Need to Know to Achieve Optimal Health.”
These two bonuses alone are worth four dollars each and they may not be bundled with this offer for much longer.
In bonus #1, you will learn two powerful tools for stress reduction. You will also learn all about the stress hardy personality and what is called the three C’s that help you to deal effectively with stress by increasing your capacity to handle adversity. The “three C’s are:” 1) commitment (to a higher purpose or deeper mission) 2) control (believing you have control over your destiny) and 3) challenge (seeing adversity as a challenge to become better, stronger and wiser, rather than seeing it as a punishment or cause of failure). Also included in this special report are journaling tools and techniques to help you achieve a stress hardy personality. You will also learn a second powerful journaling technique based on the pioneering work of Dr. Martin Seligman, founder of positive psychology, to help you achieve a greater level of calm and equanimity when dealing with stress.
In bonus #2, you will learn about the five principles necessary to achieve optimal health. They are:
- Health is both a science and an art. In other words there is a level of mastery and there’s always a level of mystery inherent in all healing.
- Health is more than the absence of disease. This means that your physical health occurs in the larger context of your mental emotional and spiritual health. As alternative healer and author Richard Moss M.D. says “Healing is not for the sick alone but for all humankind . . . in the end, healing must be a ceaseless process of relationship and rediscovery, moment by moment.”
- Your physical health or illness is only the tip of the iceberg. The layer beneath your physical health is your lifestyle choices and how your diet, exercise and addictions affect your physical health. Beneath your lifestyle choices are your psychological choices, which includes your thoughts, feelings, attitudes, beliefs and imagination. And finally, beneath your psychological choices are your spiritual choices in life. This involves a sense of an inner life and a higher power, a sense of purpose, and a sense of meaning in life.
- The healing system lies within us. In other words, within each one of us, there is a healing system that allows all the other systems in the body to function with brilliant precision. Your healing system is sometimes called your inner healer and your inner pharmacy, and they are the organizing forces through which all your other bodily systems function with a deep intelligence and a sense of balance and wholeness.
- To activate your inner healing system you must participate in getting well. It is your participation, you’re passionate involvement with life, that helps create meaning in illness and in health.
Author and physician, Deepak Chopra says “We are all cool creators of reality. Our goal in life is not just to be bright, alert or imaginative, but to shape existence itself. It becomes every person’s choice to take responsibility for his own inner reality.”
Enroll now and get Stress Mastery 101: A 90 Minute Video Training along with two special bonus reports, “Emergency Stress Reduction Journaling” and “Five Things You Absolutely Need to Know to Achieve Optimal Health” all for the very low, limited time-offer price of $12.19.
If there’s only one training course you can do in 2014 on stress management, this is the course to take.
Fully guaranteed for a lifetime. If you don’t think Stress Mastery 101 is for you, or if you’re not pleased with your results for any reason, just email me at DrN@5MinuteStressMastery.com and I will see to it that your full purchase price is refunded promptly. The reason doesn’t matter. You be the judge. If you view the video and read the special reports and feel it’s just not for you, or if you just think it’s not your cup of tea, just let me know and I will refund every penny, case closed.
Enroll Now and get started on your journey into stress mastery immediately. You’ll be glad you did!
Neil F Neimark, M.D.
Board Certified Family Physician
Founder and Medical Director of www.5minuteStressMastery.com
Your purchase is backed by our life-time money back guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, just email us at DrN@5MinuteStressMastery.com and you will be issued a prompt refund of your purchase price!
Medical Disclaimer: Health advice and information accessed through this website or any of its associated link to websites is presented only to relate general information regarding certain medical diseases, ailments, physical problems and their causes and treatments. This information is for educational use only and should not be used as a substitute for consultation or visit with your physician or other healthcare provider. Information provided through this site or any of its educational materials and videos is not intended to cover all the complexities and individual differences in dealing with diseases, physical problems, ailments and their causes and treatments. 5MinuteStressMastery.com and it’s affiliated websites makes no warranty as to the information’s completeness, reliability or accuracy. Please visit your physician or other healthcare provider for your medical or physical ailments. Information access through 5MinuteStressMastery.com and it’s affiliated websites is provided “as is” and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. 5MinuteStressMastery.com and Neil F Neimark MD Inc. shall not be liable under any theory of indemnity.